The parking areas of housing locations feature both car spaces with heating poles that need to be reserved and are subject to a charge and spaces without heating poles that are available to all. Only those who have reserved a parking space may park in the spaces with car heating poles. Price of the parking space is € 9 per month, and in Tavasti location, the price of a space in the parking garage is € 25 per month.
The parking areas of housing locations feature both car spaces with heating poles that need to be reserved and are subject to a charge and spaces without heating poles that are available to all.
Renting a parking space
The parking spaces of Aitiopaikka, Ikituuri, Nummenranta, Tyyssija and the Student Village are reserved through the eParking system. At these housing locations, a valid eParking right is also needed to park in the spaces in free use. With the exception of Student Villge east´s “cold” parking spaces, which do not require a parking permit. The parking spaces of other locations are reserved through TYSBooking, which you can access from your Tenant Pages. There are no parking spaces to be reserved at Auranhelmi, Henrikki and Iltakajo.
Special notes about renting parking spaces
- Reservation is possible from the starting date of your rental agreement, when the reservation system will become available on your Tenant Pages. A parking right applied for through eParking can also only be activated when your rental agreement has started.
- When you terminate your rental agreement, also your parking space reservation will be terminated. Similarly, a parking right granted through eParking will also be concluded when your rental agreement ends.
Please keep this in mind if you move from one apartment to another in this area.
- There are no spaces to be reserved at Henrikki and Yo-talot. Parking at Yo-talot requires a parking permit applied for through eParking.
- The parking spaces with heating option at Iltakajo are rented by Akseli Kiinteistöpalvelut Oy.
- The tenants of Auranhelmi can enquire available garage parking spaces from the parking garage of Kiinteistö Oy Turun Kaakelinna.
- Parking at the free parking spaces reserved for TYS tenants at Aitiopaikka, Ikituuri, Nummenranta, Tyyssija and Student Village East requires a parking permit applied for through eParking.
Using the heating pole
The heating poles either have a timer or they work automatically based on the outdoor temperature. Using interior heaters or charging electric cars is strictly prohibited.
Parking at free-of-charge parking places
Please note that the parking spaces in free use are intended for cars that are in regular use. Vehicles that are not registered or trailers cannot be stored in a free-of-charge parking space. Remember to ensure that your car does not block snowploughs in the winter.