The parking areas of housing locations feature both car spaces with heating poles that need to be reserved and are subject to a charge and spaces without heating poles that are available to all. Only those who have reserved a parking space may park in the spaces with car heating poles. Price of the parking space is 15 €/month and in Tavasti location, the price of a space in the parking garage is 30€/month.
The parking areas of housing locations feature both car spaces with heating poles that need to be reserved and are subject to a charge and spaces without heating poles that are available to all.
Renting a parking space
Parking space reservations are made through the eParking system. The free parking spaces in the Aitiopaikka, Ikituuri, Nummenranta, Tyyssija housing locations and the Student Village area also require a granted access from the eParking system. One exception to the rule are the Student Village east´s “cold” parking spaces, which do not require a parking permit. There are no reservable parking spaces available in the eParking system at Auranhelmi or Iltakajo.
For questions related to eParking reservations, you can contact eParking’s customer service by phone +358 34 108 9272 (weekdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special notes about renting parking spaces
- You can only make parking space reservations and apply for access to our parking areas after the starting date of your rental agreement.
- When you terminate your rental agreement, your parking space reservation and any granted access to parking spaces will be terminated in the eParking system. Please keep this in mind if you move from one apartment to another in the same area.
- There are reservable parking spaces at Yo-talot. You must apply for access to the Yo-talot parking area in the eParking system in order to park there.
- The parking spaces with a heating option at Iltakajo are rented by Akseli Kiinteistöpalvelut Oy.
- The tenants of Auranhelmi can inquire about available garage parking spaces from the parking garage of Kiinteistö Oy Turun Kaakelinna.
- Parking at the free parking spaces reserved for TYS tenants at Aitiopaikka, Ikituuri, Nummenranta, Tyyssija and Student Village East requires a granted access to the parking area in question. The access can be applied for through the eParking system.
Using the heating pole
The heating poles either have a timer or they work automatically based on the outdoor temperature. Using interior heaters or charging electric cars is strictly prohibited.
Parking at free-of-charge parking places
Please note that the parking spaces in free use are intended for cars that are in regular use. Vehicles that are not registered or trailers cannot be stored in a free-of-charge parking space. Remember to ensure that your car does not block snowploughs in the winter.