Skip to main content


You can apply for compensation for the first door opening


TYS has an insurance for the tenants, which covers one (1) door opening during the duty time in a calendar year. NB! The door opening is first paid according to the instructions given by the company which opens the door and the compensation is claimed afterwards from the insurance company. You need to attach the receipt of the paid door opening to your claim form.

The tenant needs to fill in the claim form and send it straight to the insurance company AIG. The address of AIG is stated on the claim form. You can download the form from the link on the right.